For custom bridal accessories, I work one-on-one with you through images and email to make you the perfect bridal piece.
1. Tell me a little bit about what you are looking for. Please provide a description of shape, colors, materials, etc., and feel free to send inspirational images as a way of getting started.
2. We can then begin a short discussion about the design.
3. Once I feel confident that we have a good foundation for the design idea, I will provide you with images of materials until you are confident with moving forward.
4. At this point we will complete payment.
5. Once payment is made, I will begin designing your bridal piece, providing images and asking questions along the way.
6. We will work on this process until you love your bridal piece!
Additional Custom order information
- There is a non-refundable custom order fee of 30% (per item) at the time of payment. Please note, if you decide to stop the process at any time after payment, the 30% custom order fee will not be refunded, as this is a fee for the time and work involved with the designing and communication process.
- Once your custom bridal piece has been shipped, there are no returns. However, I do provide one opportunity to send it back for a minor adjustment at no additional charge. Please see our policies section for more information.
- I will make a couple of minor changes to items that are in our shop at no additional charge. However, there will be little to no conversations/images for this service. There are no returns on any items that have been changed in any way from their original design.
- If you are in the Los Angeles area, you are also welcome to work with me in person at our studio. Please contact me in this case.
Exclusive Retail Designs - Wholesale
- If you have a bridal shop and you are looking for an exclusive design, I would be more than happy to work on a custom design with you. Please contact us for more information.
Thank you, and please feel free to contact us with questions.
- January Rose Storrs